Name Partner – Ph. Doctor – Lawyer fully qualified in Italy
Trademark and Design Attorney
Emanuela Bianco, an expert in diplomatic relations, has loved travelling and studying foreign languages since she was a young girl, a passion that has also served as a great asset to her profession.
With a degree in International and Diplomatic Sciences, she completed her studies in Berlin and Strasbourg, where she learned rigour, discipline, but also openness to different ways of thinking and cultures.
Having graduated in Law at Turin University, she then specialised in Antitrust at Harvard Law School in Cambridge, Massachusetts (US), and it was at the European Law Research Center that she discovered a keen interest in intellectual and industrial property matters.
Now partner of the firm, she is in charge of international relations. Proud of her Cuneo province origins, she firmly believes that only those who deeply love their land are ready to discover all others.
Languages: Italian, German, English, French, Spanish
- PhD in Intellectual Property and Competition Law (University of Parma and Modena)
- B.A. in Law summa cum laude (University of Torino)
- B.A. in International and Diplomatic Sciences summa cum laude (University of Torino)
- Humboldt University of Berlin (2002 – 2003)
- Summer Program Oxford New College (2007)
- Visiting Researcher Harvard Law School ’08 (2008)
- Member of LES, AIPPI, GRUR and DIJV